Rebecca Bevins HR is a Disability Confident Employer*
This means that Rebecca Bevins is committed to employing disabled people
- Interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities
- ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss, at any time, but at least once a year, with disabled employees what can be done to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
- Make every effort, when employees become disabled, to make sure they stay in employment
- Take action to make sure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- Each year, review the five commitments and what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans
* This is a UK government-sponsored initiative.
If you are applying for a position with Rebecca Bevins HR and would like to apply under this scheme, please download the Declaration Form complete and return with your application.