HR Consultant / Trainer Positions
This is a rare opportunity to join the award winning Rebecca Bevins HR Consultancy Ltd as an HR Consultant / Trainer to support our business growth.
If you have a generalist HR background and a keen interest in developing your career in HR, we want to hear from you!
Position: HR Consultant / Trainer
Location: Head Office, Yeovil
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000, depending on experience
Rebecca Bevins HR (RBHR) is an Award Winning HR Consultancy based in Yeovil with Clients across the South West and nationally. We require a talented HR Consultant / Trainer to join our busy and expanding team, to provide HR and training solutions to businesses and clients across Somerset and the South West and beyond.
- Provide professional and appropriate Employee Relations advice to clients over the telephone and at the client’s premises, assisting with and managing situations such as investigations, disciplinary and grievance situations, absence issues and other HR queries.
- Design training programmes to meet client needs.
- Deliver and tailor standardised training materials on management and HR topics, taking into account individual client needs.
- Design, manage and implement complex TUPE, redundancy and restructuring programmes.
- Draft settlement agreements and liaise with parties to ensure matters are completed swiftly.
- Preparation of Employment tribunal applications and drafting of responses for clients. Management of Employment tribunals and attendance to represent clients.
- Assist clients in the day to day management of their HR function both remotely and at the client’s premises.
- Writing and updating employment documentation including terms and conditions, handbooks and policies and assisting the client to implement any changes required.
- Design, write and deliver generic and specific training courses required by the company and for clients.
- Undertake training needs analysis for clients, identifying training requirements and designing creative solutions to meet the requirements.
- Promote and undertake Auto-Enrolment support and project management for clients.
- Manage role and duties effectively in line with health and safety, legalities, auditing and company processes and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with clients, consultants and directors in person, by telephone, and e-mail system in order to drive efficiency and maintain standards.
- Attend meetings with company directors and clients as required, giving presentations to secure contracts.
- Manage your own diary, making client appointments taking into account competing priorities.
- Other Training and HR complex and generalist duties as agreed by the Director.
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience within an HR role providing advice on a range of complex and generalist HR and Employment Law matters is essential.
- Previous experience of designing and delivering training is essential.
- Previous experience of settlement agreements, preparing for and representing at employment tribunals is desirable.
This role is based in Yeovil with travel across the South West, therefore a full driving licence; own car and ability to travel is essential.
We welcome applications from individuals on both a full or part time basis. You are expected to work with the minimum of supervision and may be expected to deal with other duties appropriate to your skill set and abilities. This is an outline of your duties and responsibilities. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list and may change from time to time to meet the changing needs of the business.
If you meet the criteria and believe you have skills and abilities to bring to Rebecca Bevins HR Consultancy Ltd, apply with your CV and covering letter.