HR Officer / Consultant in Training
Position: HR Officer / Consultant in Training
Location: Head Office, Yeovil
Department: HR Department
Salary: £15,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
This is a rare opportunity to join the award winning Rebecca Bevins HR Consultancy Ltd as either an HR Officer / Consultant in Training to support our business growth.
Do you have a generalist HR background and experience of delivering training? If so, and you have a keen interest in developing your career in HR, we want to hear from you!
The successful applicant will work proactively to assist the Managing Director and team of HR Consultants with the day to day running of the business and assisting clients with HR advice and guidance.
This role includes:
- Providing telephone support to clients on general HR issues including disciplinaries and grievances, recruitment, training etc, escalating more complex queries to the HR Consultants.
- Managing of an outsourced HR client acting as the clients internal HR department dealing with all queries, monitoring emails, providing general advice and guidance, attending meetings, booking and arranging training.
- Providing onsite support to clients for matters including disciplinaries, grievances, and interviews.
- Support the design and delivery of training programmes, including the development of bespoke sessions for clients as required.
- Write our regular newsletter, distributed to a wide client and contact base, keeping clients up to date with news in HR and employment law.
- Undertaking large and small scale recruitment and selection projects for clients, including writing job descriptions and person specifications, designing and placing job adverts, shortlisting and interviewing. Large scale projects can also include candidate assessments and telephone interviews.
- Conducting high level telephone consultations, collecting information and achievements to write high profile CV’s for individuals.
- Assisting the HR Consultants with projects and providing day to day assistance with general HR tasks, such as arranging interviews.
- Participating in courses and events, including breakfast and lunch seminars, booking venues and catering, preparing invites, assisting with the running of the event on the day and following up client leads.
- Maintaining the company website, regularly updating news articles, ensuring all seminars and events are listed.
- Maintain the company social media presence and contribute to the regular updates of company activities and topics of interest in HR and Management.
- Attending networking events, representing the company, initiating and developing client relationships, promoting all services of the company.
- Undertaking marketing activities for the business, contacting potential clients, attending events, producing and sending marketing information, and conducting follow up calls.
You will ideally be qualified to CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice or equivalent. We are looking for a proactive, highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join our lively, forward thinking and commercially focused team.
If you meet the criteria and believe you have skills and abilities to bring to Rebecca Bevins HR Consultancy Ltd, apply with your CV and covering letter.