These contain all the information an employee needs to know about working for you. They contain information about your business, contact details and employment policies and practices.
Designed to reflect your business and how you want it to work, handbooks act as a guide for all concerned. Not only do they contain up to date legislation on employment matters but also provide advice to employees and answer many questions. Handbooks can sit alongside an existing contract of employment and hold vital information, in hard and/or soft copy format.
How can we help?
- Draft, design and implement an employee handbook that reflects your business
- Provide updates as legislation changes
- Update existing handbook or documentation into a user friendly and legislatively correct format
- Hold clinics for employees on handbook contents
- Train managers in handbook contents and best practice usage