Employment Law Update
Location & Time: Abbey Manor Business Centre, Yeovil 12pm-2pm
Date: 16th November 2016
Questions about HR and Employment Law?
The team at Rebecca Bevins HR Consultancy are here to help!
Over the course of this 2-hour seminar we’ll dive into the following tricky issues and tribunal cases:
- An update on holiday pay – (Bear Scotland v Fulton, Lock v British Gas Trading Ltd),
- Gender pay gap reporting,
- Modern slavery,
- Zero-hours contracts,
- Employment law implications for BREXIT,
- HR’s role in decision making – (Ramphal v Department for Transport),
- October employment law changes.
Join us for a FREE Employment Law Seminar with a complimentary business lunch and networking opportunity.
Places are limited,
to secure a place visit our Eventbrite page
or for further details please call the RBHR team on 01935 411191
To book your place please use the online booking form
There are no events to display