Being an employer can be very demanding. Having to deal with employees can be time consuming and difficult. It's also very easy to get something very wrong.
Advice when you need it that is relevant and practical to your business. Whether you need to know what the statutory minimum holiday entitlement is, or have received a complaint from an employee, we can provide the answers.
We get to know your business through a full audit of current practices and procedures so we can assist in the best possible way. *And if you are still unsure we can arrange for a consultant to visit you on site and provide hands on support and guide you through the processes personally. Often our clients use us for so many, if not all of their HR needs from recruitment to training, employee relations to employment documentation that we become part of the organisation helping us to provide commercial, realistic and sensible advice
How can we help?
- Available during business hours and out of hours by arrangement a telephone helpline answered by an HR Consultant that provides answers to all your employment queries
- An annual subscription service paid monthly which assists with cash flow based on number of employers and cost of your wage bill
- *An established link to a team of Employment lawyers on hand to provide further advice for technical legal queries
- *Provide relevant, bespoke documentation or check over your communications to assist you in managing your employees
- *Please note there are additional charges for this service